Sunday, March 9, 2014

Project 365 {365/068}

Project 365
{365/068}

As I mentioned on my Facebook page the other night, we finally packed up little missy's bottles and got them ready for another sweet little guy. It's a bittersweet time for me as I'll never have a child again who requires feeding by bottle. Letting go of these simple things hurts my mommy heart but it also prepares me for what's to come in this life adventure we call parenthood.

In keeping with these little milestones in Morgan's life, I picked up a princess potty in hopes of the introduction of potty training. I took it out of it's box this afternoon and Missy had a fun time investigating it and even sitting on it for a bit. Fingers crossed that this transition goes smoothly and we have a diaper-less house and a toddler ready for preschool!


Oh and another teeny tiny "girl" milestone. I painted Morgan's fingernails for the first time today! I'm thinking we're going to have girly-girl over here. She's got to asking for lip gloss recently and now nail polish! So sweet!


No comments:

Post a Comment