Thursday, January 9, 2014

Project 365 {365/009}

Project 365
{365/009}

Instead of just sitting at home after school today, I took the kiddos to the mall for our 365. I'm getting myself into the mindset that I just don't care what people think of me. I need to step out of my comfort zone and just shoot. So that's what I did today. And it was pretty funny.

But first, I have two photos to share for today. I just couldn't decide. We first stopped at the candy store. Not for candy (but we did buy some gummies because I couldn't just use them for their colorful store and not buy something...) but for the bright vibrant colors. Such a fun place to photograph.


And then we stopped at Target in the children's book section. So there I am, sitting on the ground on my feet photographing Evan reading a book when I hear someone with small children standing near me. I tell myself, "I don't care what they think. I'm here to work on my photography skills. I won't see them ever again anyway." And then I hear, "Veronnica?" I look over and it's a friend of mine and her kiddos. Oops. I was caught. Sitting on the floor of Target photographing my son reading a book. But you know what? I didn't care. We just chuckled about it and then proceed to chit chat about our lives and kids before saying our goodbyes.

So, a trip to the mall can be fun with your camera. You just got to tell yourself that it's okay. ;)


1 comment:

  1. I think its awesome lil man doesn't mind being your model. You're a great photographer. Keep up the bravery!

    ReplyDelete