Friday, June 14, 2013

Finally!

I have finally put together my photography blog! It's been a long time coming but I'm so glad I've finally put the time into it and I'm excited to get things started!

Thank you thank you thank you for stopping by! Please take a moment to click on the Follow this Site button there on the right. I'll be updating several times a week with photos of my kiddos and the fun things we do together as well as photographs from that weeks photography sessions.

If you could also take a moment to follow me on Facebook, that would make my day! You can find me here.

And since this is a photography blog after all, I can't leave you without a photo! I took this one yesterday when the kids and I were at home trying to figure out what to do with ourselves. I decided to make myself one of the coffee chillers that I had stored in the freezer that I picked up at the grocery store a few weeks ago. After making it, I decided to photograph it. Because you know, I take pictures of my food and drinks when I'm bored, don't you?


No comments:

Post a Comment